Your details will not be shared with anyone outside of Paper Plane Travel.
Competition Terms & Conditions
One entrant will win a two-night stay for two people at Borgo Pignano, Tuscany. The prize is for two nights sharing a Villa Room with Charm on a bed and breakfast basis. Flights, transfers, any food, drinks or incidental costs other than those stated are not included. The prize can be taken in October 2019 only. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and there are no cash alternatives. The winner will be contacted to choose a suitable date for both parties. Blackout dates of 4 - 6th October apply.
About Borgo Pignano
Borgo Pignano sits in the centre of a much cherished 750-acres organic property and features a magnificent luxury 18° Century Villa and a hamlet first settled in Etruscan times.
Full terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to those aged 18 or over.
2. This competition will commence on 8 April 2019 and all entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 21 April 2019. Paper Plane Travel accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. The prize includes: 2 nights at Borgo Pignano inc. breakfast.
4. To enter, entrants must follow @paper.plane.travel and @borgopignano and tag the person they would take with them. They must also sign up on the Paper Plane competition link to register their entry.
5. The winner will be selected at random by Paper Plane Travel. This decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. Once selected, the winner will be contacted personally by email. Winners have seven working days to respond or another winner will be drawn.
7. Paper Plane Travel reserves the right to cancel and/or withdraw this competition and/or amend any of these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
8. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
9. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
10. Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
11. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
12. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. 13. The Promoter is Paper Plane Travel.
14. Only one prize will be awarded. 15. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Co-Sponsors reserve the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.