Competition Terms & Conditions
One entrant will win a two-night stay for two people at Casacau, Rome. The prize is for two nights sharing an apartment on a bed and breakfast basis. Flights and any food, drinks and incidental costs other than those stated are not included. The prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of Casacau. The winner must book and stay at Casacau between April and December 2018. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and there are no cash alternatives. The winner will be contacted to choose a suitable date for both parties. Blackout dates of 24-26th April, 24-26th Dec and 31st Dec apply.
A 17th century residential building by Fontana di Trevi which has been converted into six luxury apartments. The apartments in the very heart of Rome offer all the comforts and services one might expect in the best hotels in town, to which we add informal and unusual treats, tailored to our guests’ requirements. Each apartment has a different aesthetic feel and lay out, the apartmetns have their own very strong yet functional personality and appeal, and the guest will get the feeling they’ve made a choice by staying here, they’ll have the impression of living in their own home. And, if necessary, there will always be someone on hand who will understand what you really want, and love. The six apartments all have dining spaces and open kitchens, supplied with a selection of cooking materials. On awakening, you will be provided with fresh supplies for your breakfast. On request Stazione di Posta and EIT can deliver their tasting menu in the apartments or cook directly in the apartments kitchens. Stazione di Posta, in a publication exclusively printed for CasaCau, will also suggest a few seasonal recipes guests can either cook for themselves at home. The building restoration was conceived so that its historical character could interact with an advanced modern, contemporary, craft based design concept. The furnishings reveal their purpose outright, setting up a direct and simple relationship with the user. The apartments have been completed with the inclusion of a few vintage items from the 50’s to the 70’s, with a very strong and specific identity, designed for the kind of comfort and convenience a stay away from home calls for. Four of them are equipped with a Turkish bath, two have a shower and a tub, while one has a sauna. Some of the units can be joined, creating four person apartments. Please note, due to the nature of the building, Casacau has no lift.
Full terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to those aged 18 or over.
2. This competition will commence at 09:00 GMT on 8 April 2018 and all entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 13 April 2018. Paper Plane Travel accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. The prize includes: 2 nights at Casacau inc. breakfast.
4. To enter, entrants must follow @paper.plane.travel and @casacau and tag the person they would take with them.
5. The winner will be selected at random by Paper Plane Travel. This decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. Once selected, the winner will be contacted personally by direct message. Winners have seven working days to respond or another winner will be drawn.
7. Paper Plane Travel reserves the right to cancel and/or withdraw this competition and/or amend any of these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
8. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
9. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalise the licence. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
10. Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
11. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
12. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter is Paper Plane Travel.
14. Only one prize will be awarded.
15. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Co-Sponsors reserve the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.